Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Daily in October, gaze upon our nature-themed scarecrow trail as you walk along a one-mile paved path around Meadow Lake at The Morton Arboretum.
- Weekends in October AND Columbus Day (October 14), dine on Fall Color Festival seasonal fare.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Create a three-dimensional pumpkin or plaque, perfect for either the Halloween or Thanksgiving holiday. At The Morton Arboretum, October 20 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. Register Now.
- Explore a dazzling collection of 3,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 16-20.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections.
- Kids, weekends in October, enjoy games and crafts. Costumes encouraged. At The Morton Arboretum