Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Daily in October, gaze upon our nature-themed scarecrow trail as you walk along a one-mile paved path around Meadow Lake at The Morton Arboretum.
- Weekends in October AND Columbus Day (October 14), dine on Fall Color Festival seasonal fare.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Explore a dazzling collection of 3,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 16-20.
- Learn facts about bees and honey sample The Morton Arboretum's honey harvest. October 14 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.