The Sterling Morton Library is turning 50! To celebrate, this exhibit will showcase 50 rare and unique objects from the library's collections, each with a special story to tell. Tuesdays-Saturdays, NOW-December 28, during regular library hours.
Calendar of events
- Daily in October, gaze upon our nature-themed scarecrow trail as you walk along a one-mile paved path around Meadow Lake at The Morton Arboretum.
- Weekends in October AND Columbus Day (October 14), dine on Fall Color Festival seasonal fare.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Kids, weekends in October, enjoy games and crafts. Costumes encouraged. At The Morton Arboretum
- Join us on a family-friendly jack o' lantern lit hike to explore the night life of owls, bats and spiders at The Morton Arboretum. October 12, 13, or 19. Register NOW.