Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Thank you for participating in the 10th annual Fall Color 5K Run & Walk, Sunday, October 6, 2013. Race results are available.
- Daily in October, gaze upon our nature-themed scarecrow trail as you walk along a one-mile paved path around Meadow Lake at The Morton Arboretum.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.