Daily in October, gaze upon our nature-themed scarecrow trail as you walk along a one-mile paved path around Meadow Lake at The Morton Arboretum.
Calendar of events
- Weekends in October AND Columbus Day (October 14), dine on Fall Color Festival seasonal fare.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Search the woods, fields, and edges of The Morton Arboretum for fall birds with an expert guide. Saturdays, dates vary, through December, 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Kids, weekends in October, enjoy games and crafts. Costumes encouraged. At The Morton Arboretum