Dozens of LEGO® enthusiasts shared their wonderful nature-inspired LEGO brick masterpieces with us in our Brick by Brick Photo Contest.
Articles and stories
- All across The Morton Arboretum in the fall, trees are changing color. Some trees light up the hillsides like red flames. In other places, a walk in the woods surround you with gold. Why do leaves change color before they fall in autumn? And why do they turn different colors?
- When you’re planting bulbs this fall for spring color, consider the trees. Certain bulbs make better companions for trees than others, according to Doris Taylor, plant clinic manager at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle.
- Children dash up a wooden plank way and climb ropes to a lookout where they can survey the woods beneath them, they scoop a handful of pond water with hopes of capturing a tiny tadpole in their cupped palms, and learn about the role of bees and other pollinators in fragrant flower gardens throughout the four-acre space.
- Index for 2015 issues of The Morton Arboretum's Plant Health Care Report.
- The growing degree update from The Morton Arboretum for August 14, 2015.