On Saturday, October 4, spend your afternoon sipping brews from more than 40 Midwest and national breweries at the Arboretum’s inaugural Craft Beer Festival.
Articles and stories
- The Morton Arboretum’s first Drink It In: Craft Beer Festival will offer beer lovers the opportunity to sample from more than 80 craft brews while enjoying beautiful fall color from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 4.
- The Morton Arboretum’s Community Trees Program has approved $211,000 in matching grants for northern Illinois communities within the Lake Michigan watershed to help restore the tree canopy lost to the emerald ash borer.
- Two members of The Morton Arboretum’s research team have been recently honored with high-profile appointments, bolstering the Arboretum’s leadership in global tree research and conservation.
- The Morton Arboretum will be abuzz with activity during Honey Bee Days, Saturday, Sept. 20 and Sunday, Sept. 21. Taking place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and free with admission, the event honors the hardworking pollinator with family activities, informal talks with beekeepers and a special occasion — the ninth “Bee-day” of The Morton Arboretum Children’s Garden.
- Calling all parents of little ones! Pack up your strollers, buckle in the kids, and head to The Morton Arboretum for our new stroller-based fitness classes. Join us from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. on Friday mornings in September and October as Kim Cuenca of Roots 2 Wings Yoga leads participants and their strollers through a fun fitness routine.