Visitors of all ages will enjoy interacting with Siberian sled dogs when Husky Heroes returns to The Morton Arboretum, Jan. 30-31, 2016.
Articles and stories
- The Morton Arboretum welcomes back its popular Enchanted Railroad this January with a theme that celebrates the seasons and a new LEGO® train car created by the artist behind this summer’s smash exhibit Nature Connects. The exhibit opens Jan. 15 and continues through Feb. 21.
- This month, The Morton Arboretum will introduce Arbor Oak Amber Ale, its first-ever namesake beer. Brewed in partnership with Chicago’s Lake Effect Brewing Co. using oak from the Arboretum’s grounds and Wisconsin special-roast malts, the new beer is a perfect blend of seasonal flavors.
- Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI), the world’s largest plant conservation network, announced the appointment of Gerard T. Donnelly, Ph.D., President and CEO of The Morton Arboretum, to its Board of Directors.
- Drop by The Arboretum Store at The Morton Arboretum to find a distinctive, inspiring, or useful gift for your favorite gardener for the 2015 holiday season.
- Ed Hedborn, Manager of Plant Records, reports on what’s in color each week throughout the season. For the latest updates on what’s blooming at the Arboretum, call the Bloom 'n Color Hotline at 630-719-7955.