Creepy crawlers, awesome art, survival skills … think of all your child could learn in exciting, hands-on Summer Science Camps.
Articles and stories
- Back by Popular Demand—the Arboretum's traditional afternoon teas!
- Unwind after work with Wednesdays, Woods & Wine.
- LISLE, IL (January 21, 2013) – Whether or not the groundhog sees his shadow, your family can celebrate Groundhog Day with The Morton Arboretum’s Children’s Garden.Join us February 2 and 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. for our self-guided Groundhog Daze.
- LISLE, IL (January 18, 2013) – Expand your child’s mind this summer with interactive, outdoor adventures during The Morton Arboretum’s Summer Science Camp. Kids will come face-to-face with bugs and birds, create art and sharpen their survival skills through our more than 100 exciting hands-on camps.Week-long science camps run from June 10-August 9, excluding the week of July 4. Camps are available for ages 5 through 8th grade.
- LISLE, IL (January 17, 2013) – Beware chocoholics! All February long, the Arboretum is celebrating chocolate and you’re invited to be our official taste-tester.First stop: The Chocolate Expo & Market, held February 2-3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in the Visitor Center, is free with admission. Sample classics including award-winning truffles and gourmet chocolate sauces or test your palate with chocolate salami and chocolate balsamic vinegar. Need more chocolate? Try chocolate-filled strawberries, red velvet whoopee pies or Argentinean alfojores.