Gift giving can be tough. To take the work out of it, we asked Jacqueline Fucilla, manager of The Arboretum Store, to give us her Top 10 Gift Guide. Bonus: If you purchase your gift at one of our shopping events, our elves will even wrap it for you.
Articles and stories
- Where do gnomes come from? Long ago and far away.
- Hunting for gnomes in the Children’s Garden is a fun way to explore in the winter time. Finding all 15 will take families throughout the garden, but finding just a few is also fun. Gnomes, descended from woodland spirits in Northern European folklore, have become familiar figures in gardens all over the world.
- Step out in snowshoes or a pair of skis to explore the serenity of our winter wonderland.
- Don’t hibernate this winter. Get your family outdoors and discover this season’s exciting elements. From snowshoeing to scavenger hunts for kids, The Morton Arboretum presents a great selection of outdoor activities and classes to help you chill out and head outdoors.Here’s a look at some of our winter offerings:
- Adults can explore the woodlands and see how animals adapt to cold, learn the biology of birds and improve your plant identification skills through our natural history and ornithology classes. Want to explore your creativity?
- Winter is around the corner but that doesn’t mean you should hibernate inside. Get the family outdoors for some awesome outdoor activities.