Learn more about how plants from China have entered our gardens and how plants are responding to climate change.
Articles and stories
- Advance preparation is key to having a tree you can plant outdoors after the holiday.
- A family-fun trip to the tree farm goes best with this advice.
- Arboretum Facebook fans write about their favorite spots surrounded by 1,700 acres of trees.
- ‘China Snow’ tree lilac shows how long journeys can lead to good trees.
- Trees brought back from China find a home on the Arboretum’s grounds.