Gift giving can be tough. To take the work out of it, we asked Jacqueline Fucilla, manager of The Arboretum Store, to give us her Top 10 Gift Guide. Bonus: If you purchase your gift at one of our shopping events, our elves will even wrap it for you.
Articles and stories
- See Santa, sample holiday themed cocktails, or enjoy a Two Brothers beer while crossing items off your holiday shopping list.
- Now you can enjoy two of the Ginkgo Restaurant's signature dishes in your own home, thanks to Chef Klaus. Share pictures of how your Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Dijon Mustard Spaetzle turned out on our Facebook page.Roasted Butternut Squash Soup5 lbs. Peeled and Diced Butternut Squash½ lb. Peeled & Diced White Onions1 lb. Peeled & Chopped Carrots½ lb. Brown Sugar½ lb.
- Regular visitors enjoy the culinary creativity of the Ginkgo Restaurant, with its new and delicious menus for each season.
- The Ginkgo Restaurant’s new composting initiative results in a significant reduction of garbage output.
- Arboretum Facebook fans write about their favorite spots surrounded by 1,700 acres of trees.