Learn more about how plants from China have entered our gardens and how plants are responding to climate change.
Articles and stories
- Discover how the changing climate is affecting trees in a stimulating discussion over lunch January 24.
- Leaders of The Morton Arboretum have traveled to China to help institutions there save imperiled trees.
- Tidal Pool Prostrate Speedwell, a drought-tolerant groundcover with silvery-blue evergreen foliage, is a new plant from the Chicagoland Grows® plant introduction program.
- Shockwave Garden Phlox is all about the foliage: fabulous shocking green-and-yellow flowers that set off the lavender-purple blooms but are sensational all on their own.
- Here’s some advice on how and what to order from our distinctive selection of plants in the Members’ Exclusive Plant Catalog.
- Be on the lookout for special trees, shrubs, and perennials in our annual plant sales.