Join us for these bug-tastic events for the whole family.
Articles and stories
- Landing around Meadow Lake this Mother’s Day weekend are the denizens of David Rogers’ Big Bugs.
- LISLE, IL (April 30, 2013) – Larger-than-life insects are invading Chicagoland this summer, as The Morton Arboretum celebrates the world of bugs with David Rogers' Big Bugs exhibition.From May 10 - September 8, the Arboretum will be a hive of activity highlighting our insect world. Stare up in amazement at twelve larger-than-life insect sculptures and feel what it's like to be a bug!
- As Chicago presents a new plan to treat its ash trees for the Emerald ash borer, The Morton Arboretum wants to remind media and homeowners of the facts about these insects.
- The Scouting Report of The Morton Arboretum for April 19, 2013.
- LISLE, IL (April 19, 2013) - The Morton Arboretum will remain closed to the public Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21, 2013, due to extensive flooding. The Arboretum has been closed since Thursday, April 18.All public events, including the Arbor Day 10K and EcoFest, scheduled for Sunday, April 21, are canceled. All Saturday and Sunday classes are canceled. All Saturday and Sunday Scout programs and Children's Garden birthday parties are canceled.