The Scouting Report of The Morton Arboretum for May 3, 2013.
Articles and stories
- Turn to the Plant Clinic for advice to get your garden off to a great start.
- Think ahead in spring and plant shrubs you can enjoy all year long.
- It’s the gardener’s prerogative to decide what to plant. But what we don’t plant is important too.
- Quick thinking and hard work have helped The Morton Arboretum move on from record flooding.
- As Chicago presents a new plan to treat its ash trees for the Emerald ash borer, The Morton Arboretum wants to remind media and homeowners of the facts about these insects.