Walk along with the action as your favorite literary tales are performed live among 1,700 acres of trees and beautiful landscapes with Theatre-Hikes®.
Articles and stories
- Looking for a reason to celebrate that you've made it halfway through the week? Grab a glass of wine and enjoy live music outdoors at Wednesdays, Woods & Wine.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how we’ll turn The Morton Arboretum into an outdoor concert hall.
- The Scouting Report of The Morton Arboretum for May 24, 2013.
- The Morton Arboretum, in partnership with the Alliance for Community Trees and Treetures® Environmental Education Program, is pleased to announce that three Chicago-area students are winners of a national essay contest, “What Did the Tree See?”
- Grab your friends and head outside for The Morton Arboretum’s Wednesdays, Woods & Wine on Wednesdays, June 5 through August 21, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.