The Scouting Report of The Morton Arboretum for May 3, 2013.
Articles and stories
- Enjoy demonstrations of tree-climbing skill at "Looking Up," The Morton Arboretum's Annual Dinner Party held on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 6 p.m.
- Turn to the Plant Clinic for advice to get your garden off to a great start.
- Think ahead in spring and plant shrubs you can enjoy all year long.
- You can create a doll of a garden that is a landscape for the imagination.
- It’s the gardener’s prerogative to decide what to plant. But what we don’t plant is important too.