Articles and stories
- The days are getting longer and the temperature is warming up. That can only mean one thing— spring is finally here. Reactivate your senses over the coming months with our exciting lineup of adult programs.Ready, Set, Grow!Tuesday, April 9, 6:30–9:00 p.m.Thornhill Education CenterCost: $25 member, $29 nonmember, admission includedLearn garden basics to establish a new garden or bed in your home landscapes.
For Immediate Release
Editors: Photos Available
Live demonstrations take center stage at this year’s Nature Artists’ Guild spring exhibit at The Morton Arboretum.
For more than 25 years, the Nature Artists’ Guild of The Morton Arboretum has been showcasing its members’ talent in its annual spring exhibit. On Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., visitors can enjoy this year’s exhibit of more than 100 original pieces. There will be artworks in a variety of media, some available for purchase.
- Live demonstrations take center stage at this year’s Nature Artists’ Guild spring exhibit at The Morton Arboretum.
- Climb a tree and watch professional arborist demonstrations at "Looking Up," The Morton Arboretum's Annual Dinner Party held on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 6 p.m.
- The Sterling Morton Library is turning 50! To celebrate, the library is launching a new exhibit titled Tales and Treasures, showcasing 50 rare and unique objects from the library’s collections.
- Members have a treat this spring: the Members’ Exclusive Plant Sale Catalog. Among the 30 new and unusual plants offered are great new native perennials and new hydrangeas varieties that are as easy to care for as they are lovely. Place your order by April 8!