Join us for EcoFest, Sunday, April 21 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and meet the experts from EcoMyths Alliance and The Morton Arboretum as they bust some common ecological misconceptions and share tips on making the world a greener, healthier and more beautiful place. This event is free with Arboretum admission.
Articles and stories
- The Morton Arboretum is pleased to announce that Senior Research Scientist Andrew L. Hipp, Ph.D., has been named a 2013-2014 Fulbright Scholar. This is the first Fulbright awarded to a researcher at the Arboretum.
- In celebration of Arbor Day, The Morton Arboretum is hanging tree tags that call attention to the personal benefits of trees.
- LISLE, IL (April 9, 2013) – Celebrate Earth Day and Arbor Day at The Morton Arboretum through a full week of activities, April 21-28, including planting a tree on the Arboretum grounds with Curious George, busting myths at EcoFest and the annual Arbor Day Plant Sale."Celebrating Arbor Day is a way to teach our children—and remind adults, too—why trees matter and encourage them to plant and care for trees throughout their lifetimes," says Lesley Kolaya, manager of youth and family programs.
- The Scouting Report of The Morton Arboretum for April 5, 2013.
- As you explore the Arboretum, have you ever paused in front of a tribute marker and wondered at the story behind that tree, bench, brick, or book?