This summer, experience family-friendly theatrical performances and orchestral music in the great outdoors!
Articles and stories
- Though our gates normally close at sunset, we have plenty of opportunities this summer for families to adults and families to have fun here at night. From finding creatures that lurk in the dark to silent tram rides throughout the woods, you’ll find there is more to the Arboretum than what you see during the day.Spring Twilight HikeSaturday, May 18, 6:30-9:00 p.m.Thornhill ShelterCost: $22 member, $26 nonmember, Arboretum admission includedEnjoy the unique sounds and sensations of a springtime evening.
- Ready to take your adventure at the Arboretum to the next level?
- The upside to all this precipitation? A spectacular spring!
- In times of need, helping hands emerge, and the Arboretum is grateful for everyone who offered support in the wake of the recent flood.
- Quick thinking and hard work have helped The Morton Arboretum move on from record flooding.