Trees brought back from China find a home on the Arboretum’s grounds.
Articles and stories
- Intrepid collectors have brought plants from around the globe to the Arboretum and your garden.
- The Ginkgo Restaurant’s new composting initiative results in a significant reduction of garbage output.
- Arboretum Facebook fans write about their favorite spots surrounded by 1,700 acres of trees.
- The Morton Arboretum's innovative Wetlands Restoration Program is named as 2012 recipient of an American Water Environmental Grant.
- Volunteers lend a hand to Mother Nature and Crowley Marsh.