Be swept away by classical chamber music this winter, performed in The Morton Arboretum’s historic Thornhill Education Center. Enjoy intimate, Sunday afternoon concerts while overlooking a scenic vista, followed by a reception.
Articles and stories
- The bright sunny days and cool nights of the past week have helped fall color develop in the trees of the Arboretum’s collections and natural areas. The color show will only become more vibrant in the coming week. For the latest fall color updates from the Arboretum, call the Bloom 'n Color Hotline at 630-719-7955.
- The curtain has risen on the fall color show at The Morton Arboretum! Warm, bright sunny days and cool nights will encourage more trees’ leaves to change over the coming weeks, including during the Glass Pumpkin Patch, October 14 through 18.
- Tickets are now on sale for Illumination: Tree Lights at The Morton Arboretum, returning this November with more lights, sights and sounds that will transform a Chicago-area wintertime walk in the woods into a colorful, inspiring experience like no other.
- Shannon Jane Morgan and other featured artist will present live demonstrations of glassblowing and art glass creation at the Glass Pumpkin Patch event October 14 through 18, 2015.
- Congratulations to The Morton Arboretum's arborists Beau Nagan and Brandon Dobnick who took home first and third place overall in the Illinois Arborist Association Tree Climbing Competition Master's Challenge.