On Saturday, May 16, The Morton Arboretum welcomed nearly 450 guests to the Brilliance in Bloom Dinner Party in support of the institution’s tree-focused work.
Articles and stories
- With more than 8,000 tree species threatened with extinction, an urgent need exists for botanical gardens to protect threatened trees in dedicated conservation collections. A new report published in the July issue of the international conservation journal Oryx offers strategies and guidelines to help botanical gardens strengthen the conservation value of their tree collections.
- The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for May 29, 2015.
- This Father’s Day, find a gift dad will love at The Arboretum Store, which features hundreds of distinctive, nature-themed items.
- So, you’ve finished your spring plantings of trees, shrubs, and perennials. Now it’s time to care for them so they get a good start.
- The Morton Arboretum is building a summer like no other with fantastic exhibits, events and programs for the whole family. On July 17, the Arboretum welcomes Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® bricks by Sean Kenney. Its first time in the Chicago area, the exhibit features 13 larger-than-life nature-themed displays painstakingly crafted from nearly half a million LEGO bricks.