This year, find the perfect gift for the nature lover in your life at The Arboretum Store. Stop in or shop online and choose from thousands of unique nature-themed items. To help you check a few names off of your list, we asked Arboretum Store manager Jacqueline Fucilla for some of her top 2014 holiday gift picks.
Articles and stories
- Illumination: Tree Lights at The Morton Arboretum is here! And to make your experience the absolute best it can be, we’d love to share a few tips.
- Keeping notes (or taking pictures) is a big help in planning to improve your garden. The soil may now be frozen and the weather may be frightful, but it’s not too late to jot down your memories of what worked and what didn't in the past gardening year.
- Whether it’s hugging a juniper to watch it glow brighter or spinning a wheel to splash color across a canvas of evergreens, Illumination is a spectacle for the senses. But one feature at this year’s event will be trying hard not to catch your eye: Glowman, hidden along the Illumination trail.
- The Plant Clinic at The Morton Arboretum fields nearly 1,400 questions a year, and in the winter months, pruning is a popular topic. Best done during the winter, pruning is a simple task that will help your bushes and trees stay healthy all year long.
- The Morton Arboretum is a great place to visit all year-round, and is especially beautiful in the winter months. And with new winter rates, visitors can enjoy all the Arboretum has to offer in the winter, for less.