The Morton Arboretum is celebrating its signature season in style with great events and programs for all ages. The popular dog-friendly event Tails on the Trails makes its return this September, along with the authentic music, dance and cuisines of the Passport Europe Festival. September is also the last month to catch the 23 whimsical copper frog sculptures of Ribbit! The Exhibit, going on through September 25.
Articles and stories
- The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for July 15, 2016.
- The growing degree update from The Morton Arboretum for July 7, 2016.
- The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for July 1, 2016.
- Want to do a little less work in the garden? Reconsider how much you fertilize, says Todd Jacobson, head of horticulture at The Morton Arboretum. Many plants, including trees, shrubs, and most perennials, will usually be fine without it.
- The growing degree update from The Morton Arboretum for June 27, 2016.