The Glass Pumpkin Patch returns with a cornucopia of unique blown-glass artwork set against a backdrop of the Arboretum’s colorful trees.
Articles and stories
- Buzz by The Arboretum Store for fun events this October and November.
- From Halloween hikes to festive foods, fall is perfect for families at the Arboretum.
- This October, come leaf peeping on the Arboretum’s 1,700 acres, then celebrate the autumn season at our Fall Color Festival.
- The Scarecrow Trail returns to the Morton Arboretum this year, featuring 45 hay-men and-women decorated by local Girl and Boy Scouts.
- The Morton Arboretum, in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, has today released the results of their “Urban Trees and Forests of the Chicago Region” study of trees in the seven-county Chicago region. The study provides the most comprehensive look ever at the structure of the Chicago region urban forest – defined as trees in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties – as well as the environmental and economic value of those trees, based on widely used mathematical models.