The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for May 9, 2014.
Articles and stories
- LISLE, Ill. (May 7, 2014) —National Public Gardens Day on Friday, May 9 is a chance to celebrate the country’s public gardens, recognizing the critical role gardens and arboreta play in championing environmental stewardship as well as the importance of conservation and education. A living museum of trees from around the world, The Morton Arboretum encourages the public to take part in this special day by visiting its 1,700-acre grounds and enjoying the springtime sights as well as a host of events.
- LISLE, Ill. (May 7, 2014) —The Morton Arboretum is the place to be during summer’s sunny days and balmy nights. Join us for a “Tree-Mendous Summer,” with the new Travel America Summer Festival and the new Destination Asia Summer Festival, weekend-long celebrations with themed food, live music, performances, and family activities.
- The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for May 2, 2014.
- Spring is prime plant shopping time. Here are some tips from The Morton Arboretum’s Plant Clinic to help you buy the right plants and get them off to a good start.
- Meander the twists and turns of The Morton Arboretum’s Maze Garden while solving clues about the surrounding trees and plants with The A-MAZE-ing Quest. New at the Arboretum this spring, the fun and educational quest offers visitors a new way to explore the tall lush hedges and the plant rooms hidden within the one-acre labyrinth of the Maze Garden.