This Father’s Day, find a gift dad will love at The Arboretum Store, which features hundreds of distinctive, nature-themed items.
Articles and stories
- So, you’ve finished your spring plantings of trees, shrubs, and perennials. Now it’s time to care for them so they get a good start.
- The Morton Arboretum is building a summer like no other with fantastic exhibits, events and programs for the whole family. On July 17, the Arboretum welcomes Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® bricks by Sean Kenney. Its first time in the Chicago area, the exhibit features 13 larger-than-life nature-themed displays painstakingly crafted from nearly half a million LEGO bricks.
- Growing Degree update for May 22, 2015.
- The scouting report of The Morton Arboretum for May 15, 2015.
- Sean Kenney spent so much time playing with LEGO® toys growing up that he decided he might as well make a career of it. For more than 30 years, the artist and “professional kid” has been turning ordinary LEGO bricks into sculptures for large-scale exhibits such as the award-winning Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO bricks by Sean Kenney as well as major corporations and venues around the globe.
- Page 1