The Children’s Garden is always growing and changing with the seasons.
Articles and stories
- This winter, The Morton Arboretum is inviting you to see trees in a different light with the debut of Illumination: Tree Lights at The Morton Arboretum. From November 22, 2013 to January 4, 2014, the Arboretum’s celebrated treescape will be transformed into an interactive light experience unlike any seen before in the Chicagoland area.
- This Father’s Day, treat Dad and family to a southern BBQ and live music at The Morton Arboretum.
- The Morton Arboretum, in partnership with the Alliance for Community Trees and Treetures® Environmental Education Program, is pleased to announce that three Chicago-area students are winners of a national essay contest, “What Did the Tree See?”
- Grab your friends and head outside for The Morton Arboretum’s Wednesdays, Woods & Wine on Wednesdays, June 5 through August 21, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- As part of the annual Blue Star Museum program, The Morton Arboretum is offering free, year-round admission to active-duty service men or women with a valid ID. Blue Star Museums is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 1,800 museums across America to offer free admission to all active duty military personnel.