Descending around Meadow Lake this Mother’s Day weekend will be David Rogers’ Big Bugs. The exhibit will be open from May 10 to September 8 and will be free with Arboretum admission.
Articles and stories
- Grab your friends and co-workers and take in the scenic views of Meadow Lake as we gather in the Ginkgo Restaurant on Wednesdays, February 20 through March 27, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. for The Morton Arboretum’s Wednesdays, Woods & Wine.
- The Morton Arboretum has received accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), the highest national recognition for a museum. Accreditation signifies excellence to the public as well as the Arboretum’s funding audience, professional community and government and other agencies.
- LISLE, IL (January 21, 2013) – Whether or not the groundhog sees his shadow, your family can celebrate Groundhog Day with The Morton Arboretum’s Children’s Garden.Join us February 2 and 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. for our self-guided Groundhog Daze.
- LISLE, IL (January 18, 2013) – Expand your child’s mind this summer with interactive, outdoor adventures during The Morton Arboretum’s Summer Science Camp. Kids will come face-to-face with bugs and birds, create art and sharpen their survival skills through our more than 100 exciting hands-on camps.Week-long science camps run from June 10-August 9, excluding the week of July 4. Camps are available for ages 5 through 8th grade.
- LISLE, IL (January 17, 2013) – Beware chocoholics! All February long, the Arboretum is celebrating chocolate and you’re invited to be our official taste-tester.First stop: The Chocolate Expo & Market, held February 2-3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in the Visitor Center, is free with admission. Sample classics including award-winning truffles and gourmet chocolate sauces or test your palate with chocolate salami and chocolate balsamic vinegar. Need more chocolate? Try chocolate-filled strawberries, red velvet whoopee pies or Argentinean alfojores.