Articles and stories
- The Morton Arboretum is celebrating its signature season in style with great events and programs for all ages. The popular dog-friendly event Tails on the Trails makes its return this September, along with the authentic music, dance and cuisines of the Passport Europe Festival. September is also the last month to catch the 23 whimsical copper frog sculptures of Ribbit! The Exhibit, going on through September 25.
- Spiced with juniper berries and finished with a twist of lime, The Morton Arboretum’s refreshing new brew, Joy Path Juniper Saison Ale, will make its official debut later this June. This warm-weather beer, which includes berries harvested from the Arboretum’s own grounds, follows its first namesake brew, Arbor Oak Amber Ale. Both are brewed in partnership with Chicago’s Lake Effect Brewery.
- The Morton Arboretum, one of the world’s leading tree-focused research institutions, has launched a five-year, $63 million capital campaign, raising more than $35.6 million in its early stages. The Growing Brilliantly campaign will enable the Arboretum to deepen its scientific and conservation work, expand new tree development, and improve core facilities to meet its strategic vision, including the redevelopment of South Farm, which serves as the operations and plant production hub for the 1,700-acre Arboretum.
- Cast bios for Nature: An Outdoor Walking Play
- Critics praise and audiences cheer this outdoor walking play.
- Page 1