Late summer is the best time to enjoy the Schulenberg Prairie, and imagine what the Illinois landscape was like when the settlers arrived in this rippling sea of grasses and other plants.
Articles and stories
- Volunteer seed collectors enhance the Schulenberg Prairie restoration.
- Where do you go to make memories?
- Bike nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections.
- Cool off this summer with a water tour of the Children’s Garden
- Explore some of the Arboretum’s coolest destinations.