The Arboretum’s research efforts have brought its scientists two prestigious awards in recent months.
Articles and stories
- See how glass becomes art in a dazzling video.
- When Ray Schulenberg and other Morton Arboretum staff members set out to recreate a prairie on an eight-acre patch of farmland 51 years ago, there were no instructions to follow.
- Late summer is the best time to enjoy the Schulenberg Prairie, and imagine what the Illinois landscape was like when the settlers arrived in this rippling sea of grasses and other plants.
- What’s your offensive garden strategy? For winning plants, keep an eye out for these pests and diseases this July.
- The Arboretum’s new tree breeder has his eye on the landscapes of the future.