Some of the area’s best and most unique fall color can be found at the Arboretum this October; our Fall Color Scout offers viewing tips.
Articles and stories
- The Morton Arboretum, in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, has today released the results of their “Urban Trees and Forests of the Chicago Region” study of trees in the seven-county Chicago region.
- Scientists from the Arboretum have been trotting the globe this year contributing their data to worldwide research on trees, plants, and tree care.
- The Arboretum’s research efforts have brought its scientists two prestigious awards in recent months.
- Even though the leaves have barely begun to change colors, the holiday countdown has entered the double digits.
- See how glass becomes art in a dazzling video.