Don’t let your children’s learning hibernate. Treat them to our Winter Science Camp over the winter break, December 30-31 and January 2-4, 2013.
Articles and stories
- Illumination: Tree Lights at the Morton Arboretum opens November 22, 2013. This is a unique lights event, which will offer an experience unlike any other in the area, showcasing the beauty of the Arboretum with dazzling projections, trees that respond to touch and sound, and vivid, electric colors throughout.
- Have a nature lover on your gift list this season? Check out The Arboretum Store for unique presents, perfect for the whole family - including these new items: Illumination 2013 limited edition ornament, Custom journal, 2014 “A Place for all Seasons” calendar, and That Tree: An iPhone Photo Journal Documenting a Year in the Life of a Lonely Bur Oak by Mark Hirsch.
- Shop The Arboretum Store's selection of all-natural outdoor holiday wreaths. Pre-order your holiday wreaths through The Arboretum Store or stop by for the annual Holiday Wreath Sale, Friday, Nov. 29 through Saturday, Dec. 21.
- Top five Thanksgiving hikes at The Morton Arboretum. Get out and explore the Arboretum's 16 miles of paved or wood-chipped trails.
- Make your Thanksgiving meal one to remember with these recipe ideas from Chef Jean-Louis Clerc, the mastermind in The Morton Arboretum's Ginkgo Restaurant kitchen.