As you explore the Arboretum, have you ever paused in front of a tribute marker and wondered at the story behind that tree, bench, brick, or book?
Articles and stories
- Spring is a time to celebrate. As Mother’s and Father’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and the like draw near, it can be difficult to pick out just the right gift. This year, consider a tribute gift: a unique way to celebrate special occasions.Choose from a list of existing trees that the Arboretum has available for dedication.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Arboretum’s spring landscape with these wonderful walks.
- How one tree lover changed the world through planting trees.
- The show-stopping bloom on new hydrangea shrubs in the Members’ Exclusive Plant Sale Catalog can’t be shut down even by harsh Chicago winters.
- It takes a special kind of dedication to become a Woodland Steward.