As you explore the Arboretum, have you ever paused in front of a tribute marker and wondered at the story behind that tree, bench, brick, or book?
Articles and stories
Join and support
- Spring is a time to celebrate. As Mother’s and Father’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and the like draw near, it can be difficult to pick out just the right gift. This year, consider a tribute gift: a unique way to celebrate special occasions.Choose from a list of existing trees that the Arboretum has available for dedication.
- It takes a special kind of dedication to become a Woodland Steward.
- Young volunteers in the Children’s Garden connect children and families with the natural world.
- Tales from the front lines: New member gifts.
- A tribute bench is a great way to honor a special friend or family member.