Get the garden of your dreams with trees, The Morton Arboretum has two exciting plant sales each spring that will help you get the garden of your dreams, the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale and the Arbor Day Plant Sale. Every plant you purchase at these events supports the Arboretum’s mission to plant and protect trees for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Articles and stories
Join and support
- Joseph L. Weidenbach, Senior Vice President, Chicago Region Head for The Private Client Reserve of U. S. Bank, has been elected to the Board of Trustees of The Morton Arboretum.
- Volunteer seed collectors enhance the Schulenberg Prairie restoration.
- Sure, wine, food, and live music set the stage for a perfect event, but it’s the time and work of our volunteers that really bring the show to life.
- Each season, volunteers assist researchers to discover more about the world of science.
- Dr. Gerard T. Donnelly, President and CEO of The Morton Arboretum, is the 2013 recipient of the most prestigious honor conferred by the American Public Gardens Association (APGA).
- Page 1