Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI), the world’s largest plant conservation network, announced the appointment of Gerard T. Donnelly, Ph.D., President and CEO of The Morton Arboretum, to its Board of Directors.
Articles and stories
Join and support
- Joseph L. Weidenbach, Senior Vice President, Chicago Region Head for The Private Client Reserve of U. S. Bank, has been elected to the Board of Trustees of The Morton Arboretum.
- Dr. Gerard T. Donnelly, President and CEO of The Morton Arboretum, is the 2013 recipient of the most prestigious honor conferred by the American Public Gardens Association (APGA).
- As you explore the Arboretum, have you ever paused in front of a tribute marker and wondered at the story behind that tree, bench, brick, or book?
- Spring is a time to celebrate. As Mother’s and Father’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and the like draw near, it can be difficult to pick out just the right gift. This year, consider a tribute gift: a unique way to celebrate special occasions.Choose from a list of existing trees that the Arboretum has available for dedication.
- It takes a special kind of dedication to become a Woodland Steward.
- Page 1