Trees brought back from China find a home on the Arboretum’s grounds.
Articles and stories
Trees and plants
- Intrepid collectors have brought plants from around the globe to the Arboretum and your garden.
- The Morton Arboretum's innovative Wetlands Restoration Program is named as 2012 recipient of an American Water Environmental Grant.
- Volunteers lend a hand to Mother Nature and Crowley Marsh.
- A layer of mulch can insulate and improve the soil.
- Wind up this year’s garden and get a start on next year’s.