The Arboretum’s new tree breeder has his eye on the landscapes of the future.
Articles and stories
Trees and plants
- Turn to the Plant Clinic for advice to get your garden off to a great start.
- Think ahead in spring and plant shrubs you can enjoy all year long.
- It’s the gardener’s prerogative to decide what to plant. But what we don’t plant is important too.
- As Chicago presents a new plan to treat its ash trees for the Emerald ash borer, The Morton Arboretum wants to remind media and homeowners of the facts about these insects.
- The show-stopping bloom on new hydrangea shrubs in the Members’ Exclusive Plant Sale Catalog can’t be shut down even by harsh Chicago winters.