The Morton Arboretum provides tips for safely decorating your yard with holiday lights this fall, taking care to avoid harming people or plants.
Articles and stories
Trees and plants
- What’s your offensive garden strategy? For winning plants, keep an eye out for these pests and diseases this July.
- The Arboretum’s new tree breeder has his eye on the landscapes of the future.
- Turn to the Plant Clinic for advice to get your garden off to a great start.
- Think ahead in spring and plant shrubs you can enjoy all year long.
- It’s the gardener’s prerogative to decide what to plant. But what we don’t plant is important too.