Articles and stories
Learn and experience
- The Morton Arboretum, in partnership with the Alliance for Community Trees and Treetures® Environmental Education Program, is pleased to announce that three Chicago-area students are winners of a national essay contest, “What Did the Tree See?”
- Children and their parents can share the sensory experience of planting and growing in the Children’s Garden this spring as they learn gardening basics.
- How one tree lover changed the world through planting trees.
For Immediate Release
Editors: Photos Available
Live demonstrations take center stage at this year’s Nature Artists’ Guild spring exhibit at The Morton Arboretum.
For more than 25 years, the Nature Artists’ Guild of The Morton Arboretum has been showcasing its members’ talent in its annual spring exhibit. On Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., visitors can enjoy this year’s exhibit of more than 100 original pieces. There will be artworks in a variety of media, some available for purchase.
- The Sterling Morton Library is turning 50! To celebrate, the library is launching a new exhibit titled Tales and Treasures, showcasing 50 rare and unique objects from the library’s collections.
- Young volunteers in the Children’s Garden connect children and families with the natural world.