The Morton Arboretum, in partnership with the Alliance for Community Trees and Treetures® Environmental Education Program, is pleased to announce that three Chicago-area students are winners of a national essay contest, “What Did the Tree See?”
Articles and stories
Learn and experience
- Children and their parents can share the sensory experience of planting and growing in the Children’s Garden this spring as they learn gardening basics.
- How one tree lover changed the world through planting trees.
- The Sterling Morton Library is turning 50! To celebrate, the library is launching a new exhibit titled Tales and Treasures, showcasing 50 rare and unique objects from the library’s collections.
- Young volunteers in the Children’s Garden connect children and families with the natural world.
- Starved for signs of spring? We’ve got the perfect adventure to fill you up.