Where do you go to make memories?
Articles and stories
Visit and explore
- Bike nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections.
- Cool off this summer with a water tour of the Children’s Garden
- Explore some of the Arboretum’s coolest destinations.
- This summer, follow the action – literally – of some time-honored stage productions during the unique Theatre-Hikes® program at The Morton Arboretum. On weekends from July through October, join the Three Musketeers, James and his giant peach, Mark Twain, Dracula and their cohorts as they share their stories during a beautiful nature hike under the Arboretum’s canopy of trees. As the plays progress, actors and the audience alike will move through the Arboretum’s grounds, using nature as the backdrop.
- The Children’s Garden is always growing and changing with the seasons.