Kids and kids at heart gather around docents at the new Discovery Cart, waiting for a story.
Articles and stories
Visit and explore
- Join us this holiday season as The Morton Arboretum is transformed into an interactive wonderland of color and light during its first-ever winter lights event, Illumination: See Trees in a Different Light.
- Back by popular demand, bring your four-legged friends to explore The Morton Arboretum this spring at Tails on the Trails.
- Welcome the Arboretum’s newest beekeeper, Greg Fischer.
- This September, The Arboretum Store is your source for sweet gifts, featuring the area’s best selection of honey- and bee-themed products.
- When Ray Schulenberg and other Morton Arboretum staff members set out to recreate a prairie on an eight-acre patch of farmland 51 years ago, there were no instructions to follow.