Welcome the Arboretum’s newest beekeeper, Greg Fischer.
Articles and stories
Visit and explore
- This September, The Arboretum Store is your source for sweet gifts, featuring the area’s best selection of honey- and bee-themed products.
- When Ray Schulenberg and other Morton Arboretum staff members set out to recreate a prairie on an eight-acre patch of farmland 51 years ago, there were no instructions to follow.
- Late summer is the best time to enjoy the Schulenberg Prairie, and imagine what the Illinois landscape was like when the settlers arrived in this rippling sea of grasses and other plants.
- Where do you go to make memories?
- Bike nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections.