Join us this holiday season as The Morton Arboretum is transformed into an interactive wonderland of color and light during its first-ever winter lights event, Illumination: See Trees in a Different Light.
Articles and stories
Visit and explore
- Back by popular demand, bring your four-legged friends to explore The Morton Arboretum this spring at Tails on the Trails.
- Welcome the Arboretum’s newest beekeeper, Greg Fischer.
- This September, The Arboretum Store is your source for sweet gifts, featuring the area’s best selection of honey- and bee-themed products.
- When Ray Schulenberg and other Morton Arboretum staff members set out to recreate a prairie on an eight-acre patch of farmland 51 years ago, there were no instructions to follow.
- Late summer is the best time to enjoy the Schulenberg Prairie, and imagine what the Illinois landscape was like when the settlers arrived in this rippling sea of grasses and other plants.