The Morton Arboretum has received accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), the highest national recognition for a museum. Accreditation signifies excellence to the public as well as the Arboretum’s funding audience, professional community and government and other agencies.
Articles and stories
Visit and explore
- Never mind the cold: Arb staff offer five tips for the best winter workout clothes designed to make outdoor exercise as comfortable as possible.
- The Ginkgo Restaurant’s new composting initiative results in a significant reduction of garbage output.
- Arboretum Facebook fans write about their favorite spots surrounded by 1,700 acres of trees.
- Arboretum Facebook fans write about friendships and love celebrated under the 1,700-acre canopy of trees.
- Embrace this colorful season with activities for the whole family.