Popular locations and routes:
- The Conifer Collection (good for kids and families)
- Thornhill Education Center Lawn
- Main Trail Loop 4 on the East Side
- Spruce Plot near Parking Lot 12
- Daffodil Glade at Parking Lot 22
Please only wear skis and snowshoes on snow-covered trails and areas. No skis allowed on the roads. Benches are available in various locations. Restrooms and warming stations are located at the Visitor Center, Thornhill Education Center, and Thornhill Shelter (P-21).
Ski and snowshoe rentals
Kids' and adults' skis and snowshoes are available for rent at the Visitor Center Area on a first-come, first-served basis when more than four inches of snow are present.