For nearly nine decades The Morton Arboretum has been in the business of planting and saving trees.
Here are just a few way in which your company can demonstrate your commitment to the environment and get involved.
- Philanthropic Contributions provide core support to maintain our 1,700 acre outdoor museum as a landmark destination and leading center of nature education and tree research.
- Sponsorship provides your corporation with marketing opportunities while supporting some of our most visible special events, and exhibits.
- Volunteer Opportunities provide extra hands for our work and offer team building opportunities.
- In-kind Donations enhance the quality of our work by providing products and services needed for our day-to-day operations and specific activities.
- Workplace Giving programs can be an opportunity for companies to engage their employees in their commitment to the environment.