- Center for Tree Science
- Collaborative Network
- Undergraduate research fellowship
- Center for Tree Science Events
- Scientists and staff
- Research themes
- Chicago Region Trees Initiative website
- Collections research
- Restoration at the Arboretum
- Global Tree Conservation
- ArbNet website
Forest Pest Outreach Coordinator
BA, Psychology, Rosemont College
MS, Natural Resource Environmental Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, expected 2018
- Forest Pest Detection and Invasions
- Invasive Species Identification and Management
- Tree Health Assessments
- Citizen Science Engagement
- Coordinated education and outreach strategy for the Chicago Region Trees Initiative (CRTI). CRTI is a collaborative partnership for coordinated action on key issues facing trees. It is the largest such initiative in the country, with leading organizations and agencies from across the seven-county metropolitan region working together. CRTI is leveraging funding, knowledge, skills, and expertise to build a healthier, more diverse regional forest.
- Contributing member of Continental Dialogue on Non-Native Forest Insects and Diseases Steering Committee. The Continental Dialogue cultivates and catalyzes collaborative action among diverse interests to abate the threat to North American forests from non-native insects and diseases.
- Coordinated, in partnership with The Nature Conservancy, statewide needs assessment for volunteer stewards and natural areas management. Results of the needs assessment highlighted resources and contributed to successful grant award to fund development of training resources.
- Coordinated Invasive Species Field Research project. Developed monitoring protocols and field research for Northern Illinois Invasive Plant Partnerships (NIIPPs) grant (2012) on the globe thistle, Echinops sphaerocephalus.