After months of development and testing, The Morton Arboretum’s updated website is here. Our improved site has a fresh look and even more easy-to-discover information about events, classes, favorite places, and more. Thanks to our responsive design, you will even be able to access our entire site on a Smartphone or tablet as well as a desktop computer.
Features of our updated mortonarb.org include:
- User-friendly navigation from the home page, with clearer pathways to information.
- A new and improved calendar of events right on the home page.
- A full online course guide for our education classes, searchable by audience, subject, and date.
- Comprehensive and helpful information on individual plants as well as general plant care advice.
- A commitment to continuous improvement with our members and visitors in mind.
- A new way to discover favorite places here at the Arboretum.
Whether you’re in need of plant information, tips for planning your next visit, or looking for ways to support the Arboretum, spend some time on our enhanced website and find all the ways The Morton Arboretum can help you be part of creating a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.