Summer Science Camp
Sign up for summer learning and fun. Follow the basic steps below to get registered.
CHOOSE A CAMP
- View an overview of camp session options via our downloadable brochure.
2014 Summer Science Camp Brochure
- Detailed descriptions of upcoming programs are also provided within the Science Camp class listings.
- Choose a camp program based on the grade your child will enter in the 2014-2015 school year.
- Note the week/date and title of each session you select for your child.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- ONLINE: Use our convenient and click-able schedule to view detailed descriptions, select programs, and register.
2014 Summer Science Camp Click-able Schedule
- BY PHONE: Call the registrar at 630-719-2468, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although we do not anticipate many changes, the camp schedule is subject to change based on enrollment. Sign up early to ensure your spot!
Counselor in Training (CIT)
CIT is a two-part program for teens, 14-16 years old.
First, spend one week in CIT Training Camp learning about the Arboretum, nature and trees, and child development. Learn how to develop and conduct successful nature programs for kids!
Second, join the Summer Science Camp staff as a camp assistant, helping with camps for K-4th grades. Gain knowledge and skills by having an Arboretum educator as a mentor.
For more details and to apply, download the application. Counselor in Training Application 2014
Presenting Sponsor of Youth Science Camps