Thursday, May 25, 2017
6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Visitor Center Area
Savor seasonal wines among beautiful spring blooms at our first-ever wine tasting event. Stroll around the Ground Cover Garden, the Hedge Garden, and Arbor Court while sampling a variety of wines.
Choose from 100 wines from around the world to sample, listen to live music from Georgia Rae Family Band and take home a souvenir wine glass.
Things To Know Before Your Visit:
- Last pour is at 8:15 p.m. and event closes at 8:30 p.m.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets must be presented at the gate for entry into the festival.
- Event takes place rain or shine. In the event of rain, the wine tasting will be moved indoors. No refunds will be issued due to weather.
- Valid photo ID required for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants-no exceptions.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed into the event.
- Dine green at the Ginkgo Restaurant, our level 1 Green Certified Restaurant.
- The Morton Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving, please designate a driver or call a taxi service.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors at the Arboretum.
Tickets are also available at the Arboretum’s Visitor Services desk, or by calling 630-725-2066 (There is a $5 transaction fee for phone orders.)
Please check your calendar before making your purchases; all purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you are unable to attend, you may send someone in your place.