During Nature Connects®: Art with LEGO® bricks by Sean Kenney, Wednesdays, July 22-August 26, LEGO bricks will be placed on select table to encourage free play and patrons can sip on LEGO-inspired cocktails.
Wednesdays, Woods & Wine wil also feature delicious new options on its small plates menu. Dishes include ricotta and honeycomb, a watermelon and feta salad, shrimp and grits and sweets like lemon bliss cake and strawberry shortcake served in a mason jar.
June 3-August 26, 2015
5:30 to 8 p.m
2015 Entertainment Schedule
Important NEW Information
- Event begins at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m. The band will play from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets sales open at approximately 5:00 p.m. at the Visitor Center breezeway. Members, bring your membership card to enjoy your discount. Not a member? Learn more here.
- Gates will open at 5:30 p.m. and seating is first come, first served.
- Please bring your own chair for relaxed seating, as seating is limited. You may also want to bring a pop-up table to use.
- One house drink is included in the ticket price, additional drinks may be purchased at one of the bars.
- Food may be ordered from one of the servers.
- No outside beverages are allowed; however, you are welcome to bring your own snacks. All bags are subject to search prior to entering the event.
Ticket includes one house drink and live music.
Members, bring your membership card to enjoy your discount.
For nonmembers attending this event, Arboretum admission fee is waived after 5:00 p.m.
For adults 21 and over (no children allowed).
No advanced registration.
If you are interested in a group reservation, please call the sales coordinator at 630-725-2491 or email email@example.com