Tails on the Trails event is from 10:00am-4:00pm, but dogs are allowed on the grounds from 7:00am-sunset for hiking.
*no programming, but you can certainly hop on the trails with your favorite pup and get a free pet bandana!
Would you like to be a vendor? Email email@example.com
Please adhere to the following rules while visiting The Morton Arboretum with your dog:
- Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
- For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not let dogs go off the marked trails.
- Please clean up after your pet, bags are available at the Visitor Center.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following locations:
Thornhill Educational Center
Administration Building and Research Center
- Restrooms for humans who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at the following locations:
Thornhill Picnic Shelter
Prairie Visitor Station
Bog Rock Visitor Station
- Remember, pets are only admitted to The Morton Arboretum on specific event dates. Please join us on May 9 and September 12 to enjoy a pet expo, pet games, demonstrations, and guided hikes.
May 9 and September 12, 2015
Meadow Lake Area
Programming from 10:00am-4:00pm
Dogs are welcome from 7:00am-sunset
Dog admission is $5 per dog
Regular admission prices apply