“Prepare to be dazzled…Illumination is something entirely new.” —Chicago Tribune
See trees in a different light.
- Don’t miss the return of this groundbreaking, interactive spectacle
- Stroll over a mile of innovative lights and projections
- Experience trees that respond to your hug or voice
- Enjoy the new Symphony Woods with music from the Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Share this one-of-a-kind family activity or romantic date
November 21, 2014 through January 3, 2015
Doors open: 5:00 p.m.
Last entry: 8:30 p.m.
Lights out: 9:30 p.m.
Illumination is closed Thursday, November 27; Monday, December 1; Monday, December 8; Monday, December 15; Wednesday, December 24; and Thursday, December 25.
Member-Only Early-Bird Pricing (purchased before midnight CST on Friday, October 31)
$10 Adult/$5 child (ages 2-17) (for any Illumination date)
For Illumination dates November 21-26, December 2-19, and December 29-January 3:
$12 member adult/ $6 member child (ages 2-17)
$17 nonmember adult/ $11 nonmember child (ages 2-17)
For Illumination dates November 28-30, December 20-23, and December 26-28:
$15 member adult/ $8 member child (ages 2-17)
$20 nonmember adult/ $13 nonmember child (ages 2-17)
Tickets are limited. Advance purchase recommended. Please choose your date carefully as all Illumination tickets are date-specific and cannot be refunded. A $5 transaction fee will apply to any ticket exchanges, no exceptions.
IN PERSON: Stop by Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: BUY TICKETS NOW
Thank you to our Illumination Presenting Sponsors: