Saturday, July 8, 2017
Movie begins just after sunset when it's dark enough (approximately 8:45pm)
We encourage guests to arrive early to set up a chair or blanket and enjoy the summer evening!
Join us on Saturday, July 8, 2017 for a summer movie night featuring Kubo and the Two Strings, an epic action-adventure set in Japan. Enjoy a night out with family and friends to experience the Origami in the Garden Exhibit.
Things to Know:
- All movie parking will be at our P4 parking lot, you will be directed by our parking attendants
- Limited accessible parking is available at our P2 parking lot, please have placard visible to parking attendants
- Port-o-lets are setup at the top of the hill, accessible restrooms are available along the road by the movie screen, please see event volunteer or staff member
- Please bring your own chair or blanket, no seating will be provided
- The movie viewing area is on a slight decline on the lawn
- Movie will begin when it is dark enough, sunset is approximately 8:40pm
- Come early to enjoy the Origami in the Garden exhibit
- We encourage you to arrive by 7:45 pm to ensure you have plenty of time to park and find seating location
- Snacks and beverages are available prior to start of the movie; you are welcome to bring your own food
- This event is entirely outdoors, please dress for the weather and use mosquito repellant as needed
Free with Arboretum admission.