Sunday, October 1, 2017
Visitor Center area-race through East-side roads
8:00 am starting time
Why will you run? For our rolling terrain course? To enjoy the crisp autumn air surrounded by a canopy of beautiful trees? Or to satisfy your inner champion? Whatever your reason, you'll make a difference when you race through the trees at our 14th annual Fall Color Run & Walk. Your participation supports the Arboretum's work to protect and plant trees -- because every tree needs a champion, and you look like a champion to us!
Included with your race registration is a post-race party featuring live music, recovery food, photo booth, and a complimentary beer (for those 21+.)
Event Highlights include:
- ChronoTrack B-Tag timing system
- Technical t-shirt
- FREE admission to explore our 1700-acres, including the award winning Children's Garden
- Recovery food
- Awards for top overall male and female winners in each age division
- Post-race party with live music
- Complimentary post-race beer. We're proud to share that we'll be pouring the Arboretum's own beer -- Arbor Oak Amber Ale made from Oak chips from our own trees!
*Jogging strollers are permitted. Participants with strollers MUST start in the back section of the starting line. This is very important for the safety of all our runners. All participants must cross the start line no later than 8:12 am.
Designed for youngsters ages 2 to 10 years, the Kids Dash takes place on a loop course in the heart of the festivities. The race will be staged in the following heats:
2-4 years - 50 yards
5-6 years - 1/4 mile
7-10 years - 1/2 mile
All Kids Dash participants will receive an event t-shirt and a finisher's ribbon.
Registration for the Kids Dash is limited to 400 kids. Register early before it sells out!
Early Bird Registration (Monday, April 24 - Saturday, August 19)
$35 Member/$40 nonmember
Regular Registration (Sunday, August 20 - Saturday, September 23)
$40 member/$45 nonmember
Race Week Registration (Sunday, September 24 - Saturday, September 30)
$45 member/$50 nonmember
Race Day Registration (October 1, 2017)
$50 member/$55 nonmember
$25 (Don't want to get up early but still want to support The Morton Arboretum? Become a virtual runner, and we will mail you a shirt.)
Not a member? Consider our 10K Runners Special NEW Member Offer
$90.00 includes member registration price + 1-year Morton I membership
Packet Pick-up Information:
Pre-register and pick up your bib number, B-tag™ timing strip, technical T-shirt, course map, and other race information at:
Dick Pond Athletics 2775 Maple Avenue, Lisle, IL
Packet pick-up is available as follows:
- Thursday, September 28: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 29: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK-UP ON RACE-DAY.
Other packet pick-up options are available for an additional fee.
Packet Mailing - $10
Your race packet, including race bib, t-shirt and other materials, will be mailed to you before the race week. Final day to select this option is Sunday, September 17.
Race-Day Packet Pick-up - $10
Pick-up your Race Packet at The Morton Arboretum on race-day.
- Mail or email registration must be received by Monday, September 23.
- Pre-registration at The Morton Arboretum will close at 6 p.m. on Monday, September 25.
- Online registration will close at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 29.
- You can register at any packet pick-up time but t-shirt availability will be limited.
Register from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, October 1, at The Morton Arboretum’s Registration Tent near the Visitor Center. Please arrive early to ensure proper registration.