Spring is just around the corner! Discover creative new ideas for growing edibles in your garden or in containers this spring.
Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, the Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you.
Sign up for the whole series or purchase workshops a la carte.
Edible Gardening Workshop Series includes:
- Edible Theme Gardens, March 8
- Food and Foliage: Creative Design Ideas, March 22
- Beauty and Bounty: Designing Organic Edible Landscapes, March 29
- Growing Formal and Productive Kitchen Gardens, April 5
- Flavorful Landscapes with Limited Time, Space and Budget, April 26